2. Received information When you visit the Site, we determine the IP address, the domain name from which you came to us (for example, "yandex.ru") and the country of registration of this IP, and also record all the transitions of visitors from one page of the Site to another. The information that we receive on the Site can be used to facilitate the use of the Site. The site collects only general information that your browser provides voluntarily when you visit the Site. The site uses the standard technology "cookies" ("cookies") to customize the display styles of the Site for the parameters of the monitor screen. "Cookies" are data from a website that are stored on the hard drive of your own computer. The "cookies" contain information that may be necessary to customize the Site - to save your settings for viewing and collecting statistical information on the Site, i.e. which pages you visited, what was downloaded, the domain name of the Internet provider and the country of the visitor, as well as the addresses of third-party websites from which the transition to the Site was made and further. Also, this technology is used by Yandex / Google / Facebook counters installed on the Site, etc. Cookies technology does not contain any personal information about you. To view the material without "cookies", you can set your browser so that it does not accept "cookies", or notify you about their sending (browser settings are different, so we advise you to get help in the "Help" section and find out how to change the settings browser by "cookies"). You can read more about how cookies work here: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie In addition, the Site uses the standard capabilities (logs) of the web server to count the number of visitors and assess the technical capabilities of the host server, ratings and traffic counters from third-party organizations (in particular, yandex.ru). We use this information in order to determine how many people visit the Site and arrange the pages in the most convenient way for users, ensure that the Site matches the browsers you use, and make the content of the Site as useful as possible for visitors. We record information about movements on the Site, but not about individual visitors to the Site, so that no specific information about you personally will not be stored or used by the Site Administration without your consent. We may also collect personal identification information from users when a user visits our Site, registers on the Site, places an order, fills out forms, and in connection with other activity on the Site. The user may be asked to provide a name, email address, phone number if necessary. Users can, however, visit our Site anonymously. We collect personally identifiable information from users only if they voluntarily provide such information to us. Users can always refuse to provide personal identification information, except in cases where it may interfere with the use of certain functions of the Site. 3. How we use the information we collect Method Media ™ may collect and use personal information from users for the following purposes: - To improve customer service. The information you provide helps us to respond to customer requests more effectively; - To personalize the user experience. We may use the information to determine which of the Site visitors is most interested in the services and resources provided on our Site; - To improve our Site. We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services;
4. Personal data of the User By entering personal data in any form of feedback on the Site, by clicking the "Send" button, the User decides to provide his personal data and agrees to their processing by his own will and in his interest, while such consent of the User is specific and conscious. The personal data received from the User, who is the subject of personal data, is used by the site administration solely for the purpose of concluding agreements with the User or for the execution of an already concluded agreement. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, under no circumstances it is distributed or provided to third parties without the consent of the User, except for cases and expressly provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation. The Site Administration does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the Users, and does not verify their legal capacity. At the same time, the Site Administration proceeds from the fact that the information transmitted by it from users is reliable. The user is responsible for the provision of personal data of a third party. Personal data entered by the User when filling out a feedback form, an application for the development of a site, for a call back can be used by the Site Administration to prepare and send an offer, complete a transaction, perform a service or improve the quality of service. The User agrees that the Site Administration has the right to use the User's personal data to carry out electronic newsletters or advertising mailings, including through email and SMS messages.
5. How we protect your information The Site Administration ensures confidentiality and security when processing personal data. We take appropriate security measures to collect, store and process any collected data to protect it from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction of your personal information (username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site).
6. Sharing personal information We do not sell, trade or rent personal information of users. We may share aggregated non-personally identifiable demographic data with our partners and advertisers for the purposes described above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and Site, or to manage activities on our behalf, such as mailing or statistical and other research. We may share this information with these third parties for limited purposes, provided that you have given us the appropriate permissions.
7. Your acceptance of these terms By using this Site, you signify your specific and informed consent to this Policy. If you do not agree with this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.